TBC is seeking a passionate and seasoned System Administrator to join our team. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
- Responsible for managing and securing computing infrastructures, with special attention paid to ease of use and up-to-date industry security protocols
- Perform day-to-day desktop support
- Perform procurement, installation and configuration of new hardware and software
- Manage VoIP system
- Managing Active Directory
- Conduct research and troubleshooting around ongoing client issues
- Create and maintain all technical documentation related to processes and procedures, network diagrams, manuals, etc.
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of systems, supplies or service applications in customer environments; propose changes in equipment, processes or use of materials or services with the intent of streamlining, consolidating and strengthening current computing architecture, as well as taking into account budgetary considerations
- 4+ years of Mac System Administration
- 4+ years of Windows System Administration
- Extensive experience supporting Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365
- Virtualization/Active Directory/VMware
- The ability to work collaboratively and efficiently, both remotely or in person
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to translate sometimes difficult technological concepts and issues in a simple, direct manner
- Linux and CLI experience is a plus
- AWS experience is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience.